Website Copyright Notice
The CAPCA logo and materials on this website are Copyright © 2016 The Chesapeake Area Professional Captains Association (CAPCA). All Rights Reserved.
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by CAPCA .
CAPCA grants to you, as a CAPCA member or as a non-member viewing the website public pages, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
CAPCA does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
To avoid any doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without CAPCA’S prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Enforcement of copyright
- CAPCA takes the protection of its copyright very seriously. If CAPCA discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, CAPCA may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
- If you become aware of any use of CAPCA’s copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by e-mail to email@example.com
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org